“Quick Heal Total Security” is a robust for secure online banking and internet surfing. Parental Control lets you manage and control web access for kids. It is an enhanced Malware Protection which not only blocks spyware, adware, keyloggers, and other malwares but also protects your financial transactions during online banking and shopping. It enables data security by limiting the risk of transfer of harmful files.
Tknocks technical associates can customize the antivirus suite to get optimal output as per vendor recommendations. It will enhance the security of your data and information against detected threats and sends alerts for risky applications. We strive to keep your devices virus-free, and if they get infested, we are here to fix them.
- Ransomware Protection analyzes the behavior of programs in real time, helps in detecting and blocking threats, restore your files against ransomware attack
- Web Security automatically detects unsafe and potentially dangerous websites, and prevents you from visiting them
- Email Security efficiently blocks emails that might carry infected attachments or links to compromised or fake and phishing websites
- Safe Banking protects your online banking activities from fraudulent websites and malicious programs that steal financial information. It provides a safe desktop session where your financial transactions on banking portals, shopping and other e-commerce websites stay private and hidden from hackers
- Browser Sandbox runs your internet browsers in a secure, virtual environment that acts like a shield between your device operating system and malicious downloads. If any malicious file gets downloaded in this environment, it gets secluded and is blocked from reaching your operating system
- Data Theft Protection blocks copying of data from your computer to unauthorized USB drives. This not only ensures data security but also reduces the risk of transfer of any harmful files
- Parental Control feature now comes with enhanced configurability. It lets parents to set the following settings
- Internet Browsing Control to restrict children from visiting unwanted websites
- Application Control to restrict children from accessing applications such as gaming programs, messaging tools, media players etc.
- PC Access Control to fix a timetable based on which, children can access the computer on particular days and time.
- Firewall blocks external threats that try to reach your computer over the Internet. It also blocks threats that may arise within networks that are connected to your system. Besides allowing you to configure protection for incoming and outgoing Internet traffic, our enhanced Firewall lets you set a Firewall profile for network connections such as ‘Home’, ‘Work’, ‘Public’ or ‘Restricted’. Stealth Mode is an added benefit. It hides your PC from the prying eyes of hackers
- Core Protection assures complete security for your PC with a deep system scan. A combination of features like AntiVirus, AntiSpyware, AntiMalware, Anti-Rootkit, Firewall and IDS/IPS work together to give you the best antivirus protection
- Improved Scan Engine scans files and folders in lesser time without using too much system resources
- Advanced DNA Scan detects and blocks unknown threats. It uses a combination of behavioral and characteristic inspection and monitoring of unsafe programs
- Vulnerability Scan helps you detect system vulnerabilities. The feature also helps you fix weaknesses that could be present in the OS settings
- Safe Mode Protection stops unauthorized users from changing Quick Heal security settings when the system is running on Safe Mode
- Enhanced Self-Protection protects Quick Heal's running processes and services.
- Silent Mode suppresses prompts and notifications from Quick Heal for uninterrupted PC usage. This does not affect the security level of your system.
- Import and Export Setting can export Quick Heal security settings from a single computer and import it to other computers. This is helpful in cases where reinstallations or multiple computer configurations are concerned
- Quick Heal Remote Device Management (RDM) is a free portal where you can add your Quick Heal enabled device, view its status, and get notified of any critical situation such as malware infections. You can also renew your subscription via the portal. Visit Quick Heal RDM
- PC Tuner speeds up your PC and boost its performance for resource-intensive tasks with PC Tuner, a user-friendly PC optimization tool
- PC2Mobile Scan can scan and clean your mobile device via PC. Connect your device to your PC, search for it, and clean detected malware infections. PC2Mobile Scan supports Windows, Android, iOS, BlackBerry, and Symbian devices
- TrackMyLaptop tracks your laptop if it gets lost or stolen. The service comes with every desktop product of Quick Heal at no extra cost
- Stay Connected via Facebook and Twitter pages with just a click and stay up-to-date with the latest updates
- Unlimited consultation until the issue is closed
- Monthly detailed diagnostic report
- Customized installations via remote access
- Toll-free number if your device is down
- Remote Technical Support via 24x7 Chat System
- Security alerts, updates and consultation regarding suspicious activities
Tknocks is a technical services company offering complete IT Security over the remote assistance and Security solutions to home users, Start-up enterprises and mature businesses. Our service details can be accessed via our website www.tknocks.com or by contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-6545-095.
Step 1: Select Security plan and validate your purchase
Step 2: Contact us via phone, chat or email
Step 3: Describe your scope of problem
Step 4: Get instant technical support
We will be in touch periodically with additional resources, updates and deals to get you the most of Tknocks.